Curly hair gets damp, frizzy, and rough easily, so they need to be moisturized from time to time. The serum is easy to apply, and it also keeps the hair healthy and shiny. It lessens the split ends if you use the best hair serum for curly hair. If you get the best serum with, then it can be life-changing. There would be less hair fall and knots.
A serum can solve the biggest problems, from friskiness to dryness and also style management. When you apply the serum on your face, which boosts the skin like that, only the hair serum can immerse deeper in the hair, which is also one of the best cleansing agents. They work as number one styling agents that treat a number of concerns. Do not apply the serum on unwashed hair.
How to use a serum?
The primary purpose of using a hair serum is that it locks the shine in the hair after you apply the serum after the washed hair. The knots will decrease and makes the hair healthier. It makes your hair look glossier while making a protective coat on the hair.
- Always wash your hair prior to applying serum as applying serum while you don’t wash your hair, then it can weigh down the strands. It will also make the hair thinner, oilier, and can attract more dust.
- Apply the serum by taking it on your hand and rub it against your palms and then apply it with your two fingers on the strands. Do not use an excessive amount of serum.
- Take a teardrop amount of serum on your palm. Then gently blot the hair serum between the palms and massage with it. The researchers say that they can work best for damp hair, not on dripping wet. Use the hair serum for curly hair.
- After that flip, your hair starts applying the serum in the vertical direction to lessen the split-ends. Squirt 2-3 more drops out from the serum bottle and apply it on your scalp.
- Make the serum settle down in your curly hair for about a minute. After it is set, then you can style your hair or dry it using a hairdryer.
- The serum acts as a heat protectant and also prevents the knots and tangled. It will be helpful for styling hair more efficiently.
- When you use some heat products or chemicals on your hair, then the serum can be applied before using the heat products.
- In dry hair first, take drops of serum and apply it on the back section of the hair and then on the front section of the hair.
- If it still looks lifeless, then take another 2-3 drops and apply it to those areas which tend to be dried and lifeless.
- The primary purpose of using a hair serum is that it locks the shine in the hair after you apply the serum after the washed hair.
Do’s and Don’ts
DO- Use a hair serum to control unruly strands
You can use your serum as a hairspray or hair gel to tame the flyways. Rub the serum with the palm of your hands and then use 2 fingers to apply to the strands gently. You have to apply the hair serum, which can control the frizz. It is basically useful for the split ends and the breakage of hair. Just be careful not to apply the serum straight to the scalp.
DON’T- Apply to Unwashed Hair
You have to apply the serum only after washing your hair. If you apply the serum before washing your hair, then your hair will get frizzy because of pollution and dust. Its maximum potential is basically worked when used on freshly washed hair, which cleanses the hair totally with the serum. Use serum before you use any styling products.
DO- Know your hair type
You should know your hair type and behavior. Some people think that serum can flatten their hair, but it is important for the rough hair. Those who have oily hair or fine hair can use the best hair serum, which has lighter formulas. Apply the serum throughout the damp hair to tame the excess volume and leave hair with the glossy shine.
DON’T- Over apply
Whether you have thick or thin hair, you don’t need to over apply the serum as an excess of everything is bad. You have to apply the serum in a pea-sized amount and also don’t apply on the scalp as it can ruin your hair and make them rough.
DO- Apply the serum to the ends
Applying the serum on the ends is crucial as you will get rid of split-ends and also damp hair. It also rebuilds the rough ends. The serum starts working from the ends of the hair working from the ends up to the head. If you apply serum nicely, then you can avoid the annoying build-ups.
DON’T- Apply the hair serum right away
Don’t apply the hair serum directly; you first have to take the serum in your hands and rub it with your palms, and then you have to apply gently while pressing against the strand of hair but you don’t need to apply the serum on the scalp as it roughens the scalp.
Wrap It Up
Rub the serum with the palm of your hands and then use 2 fingers to apply to the strands gently. You have to apply the best hair serum for curly hair, which can control the frizz. Then gently blot the hair serum between the palms and massage with it. The researchers say that they can work best for damp hair, not on dripping wet. The primary purpose of using a hair serum is that it locks the shine in the hair after you apply the serum after the washed hair. The knots will decrease and makes the hair healthier. It makes your hair look glossier while making a protective coat on the hair.